Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Display all WooCommerce product bundles that include a product in them

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

I’m trying to create a dynamic search that shows all the bundles that contain a particular product.

For example, I could sell a pair of shoes in 3 different product bundles. I’d like to create a search that displays all 3 of those bundles on a single page. I want that search to be triggered from the shoes product page.

When people view the shoes product page, I want to have a link that goes to another page that shows all 3 bundles on it. After all, if people like the shoes and are thinking of buying them, why not show all the bundles that contain those shoes?

Solution:

There isn't such a built-in feature within Toolset,the user has emailed with WooCommerce & there is no known solution from them, they’ll look for custom development options for this type of search functionality

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by marcusC-4 vor 5 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Is there a way to show all related bundles for a specific product on one page? For example, when someone is looking at a product, I want to include a link that they can click on to go to a page that lists every product bundle where that product is a part of the bundle.

Hello,

I assume we are talking about the extension "Product Bundles":
hidden link

Please try the solution of anther similar thread here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/product-bundle/#post-403678

More help:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-buy-options
For example, the product bundle or a group appears before the button

Yes, I am using the Product Bundles extension. My scenario is different than the one referenced, if I’m understanding that thread correctly.

They were trying to show all the products in a bundle.

I’m trying to create a dynamic search that shows all the bundles that contain a particular product.

For example, I could sell a pair of shoes in 3 different product bundles. I’d like to create a search that displays all 3 of those bundles on a single page. I want that search to be triggered from the shoes product page.

When people view the shoes product page, I want to have a link that goes to another page that shows all 3 bundles on it. After all, if people like the shoes and are thinking of buying them, why not show all the bundles that contain those shoes?

Thanks for the details, there isn't such a built-in feature within Toolset, I suggest you check it with the woocommerce support, check if there is any shortcode to display all related bundles in a single product post, if there is, you can put it into content template of single product, if there isn't, you can try to create one:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_shortcode

Ok, thanks for looking into this. We’ll look for custom development options for this type of search functionality. I already emailed with WooCommerce & there is no known solution from them.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.