Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Custom User Dashboard content templates/views from 3-party plugs database tables

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 3 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do? Beautify. Create a custom User Dashboard content template/view that draws data from third-party plugin database tables.

Is there any documentation that you are following? None seems to be available

Is there a similar example that we can see? hidden link

What is the link to your site?

Hello,

There isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset plugins, Toolset doesn't support "data from third-party plugin database tables".

I suggest you check these:
1) Try to create a custom shortcode to draws data from third-party plugin database tables.
See WP document:
https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/add_shortcode/
You might need to check it with the author of the third-party plugin

2) Then use above shortcode in Toolset Content template/view

Thank you. Let's backtrack here. So, there's no way to draw from user data or analytics data such as how many times a link was clicked upon, how many purchases of a user's uploaded media was downloaded, purchase amounts, or how many CRED form submissions (inquiries) referencing said media?

Based on the CodePen Dashboard template linked above, seems to me that an if/else or combinations of PHP function can be used to retrieve such using Toolset as a driver? I just want to take the data and manipulate it into a theme (child) function.php and a custom.php theme file and have it presented in HTML5/CSS3 front-end. It seems quite possible in some part via Toolset in pages using custom Shortcodes. I use WPBakery. I believe I could also integrate Google Analytics API to achieve this. What do you think?

Yes, I agree with you: with custom codes, all those you mentioned above are possible.

But according to our support policy, we don't provide custom codes support, if you need help for custom codes, you can also check it with our Toolset Contractors:
https://toolset.com/contractors/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.