Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Custom taxonomies not showing in Add menu items

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
The user would like to use taxonomy terms in menus, but he cannot find them.

Solution:
The taxonomy terms are supported by WordPress menus. They may be hidden by the screen options. Check this screenshot.

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 12 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by joshM-4 vor 3 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 12.30.13 PM.jpg

I am trying to: Add items from a custom taxonomy to a WordPress menu.

I have a custom post type, Products. It has 2 custom taxonomies (Magnetic Functions and Mechanical Functions). When I build a menu, neither are available. In both of these taxonomies, I have "show_in_nav_menus" enabled. I have also tested this with all plugins except for toolset disabled, and with both the default 2019 and 2020 themes. Nothing fixes it.

I have attached a screenshot.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Maybe the custom taxonomies are just not selected on the options of the menu. Check this screenshot to open screen options and select the taxonomies if they are omitted. hidden link

If it does not help, I might need to access your admin area or take a copy of your website for further debugging.

Wow, a little embarrassed I didn't think to look there first... thanks for the help. That was the issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.