Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Custom block classes not working

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by jasonw-2 vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Trying to use custom classes for elements in blocks and they simply aren't working.

I'm also experiencing every time I go to edit the content template that it's automatically inserting a button.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jason,

Thank you for getting in touch.

What happens when you try to insert the custom class on a block ? Does the class get added or does it disappear after you've added it to the custom class section.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

deprecated.png

last night I was actually getting both. I'd try to add a class and it would disappear after I saved. Now I don't seem to have that issue but it's just not working.

The template in question is here page=ct-editor&ct_id=2074

That and like I stated.. when I go to edit the template, it keeps putting a button in there. Something janky is going on for sure.

I just noticed all this (img attached) in the console. I'm sure that has something to do with it?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jason,

I suspect the issue with the class is that you're not pressing the space bar after you've typed the class name.

Once you type in the name of the class you need to press the space bar and not simply click outside of the dialog box.

Secondly can you let me know how you replicate the buttons issue ?

Thanks,
Shane

button.png

I'll try that. The button issue: A button appears every single time I go to edit that template. I'm using Chrome and even just cleared cache and all data except login passwords and it still put the button there when I even simply load the edit page.

Why is all that deprecated stuff in the console. What is that all about also?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jason,

Not sure why you're having the button appearing but I've deleted it and anytime i go back to edit the content template it doesn't appear again.

Secondly all the deprecated warnings are coming from the wordpress block editor itself. This can be related to other plugins that are active but I cannot say for sure why they are appearing.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks for trying.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.