Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Css missing

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 12 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Akhil vor 4 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

Hi i got this strange error message.

plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-theme-settings/res/css/themes/generatepress-overrides.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

is missing..
i saw its in there but its empty.
whats the use for this 0kb file ?

How do i remove the reference to this ?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Dee,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

Toolset plugins load some additional styles and scripts, only when a certain theme or plugin is active on the website. This is to ensure that our plugins can maintain maximum possible compatibility with those themes or plugins.

Your observation is correct and at the moment that file ( "generatepress-overrides.css" ) is empty, but I believe that it is placed so that any known incompatibilities between Toolset and the "Generatepress" theme can be overridden through that file, if and when needed.

For future proofing, I'll recommend to keep the file at its original location and let it load, as normal.

In case, you'd like to remove its loading call, you can remove or comment the line #121, in file "wpddl.layouts-generate-press-theme.class.php":
( wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-theme-settings/compatibility-modules/themes )

do_action( 'toolset_enqueue_styles', array( 'generatepress-overrides-css' ) );

regards,
Waqar

Hi waqar, is there any function can be used for this rather then removing the lines ? updating might need to redo . thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Dee,

Thanks for writing back.

You can use "wp_dequeue_style" function, to remove this script, without editing the plugin file.
( ref: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_dequeue_style )

Example:

function remove_generatepress_overrides_css() {
   wp_dequeue_style( 'generatepress-overrides-css' );
}
add_action( 'wp_print_styles', 'remove_generatepress_overrides_css', 10 );

Note: the above function can be added into the active theme's "functions.php" file.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.