Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] CRED post form that requires payment going to blank cart page instead

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 23 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 4 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

We had a previously working CRED post form that required payment. However, in the past few weeks, likely with an update, it has mostly stopped working. Most users, after a delay, are taken to a blank page at /cart, even though the form's action is set to "Go to checkout page." We've had a few successful tests, but they take a very long time for the correct checkout page to load, and a long time to accept payment.

Hello,

When your user see a blank WordPress page, that means there are some PHP errors occur in your website, please check these:

1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

3) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

I found one relevant PHP error: [28-May-2019 23:13:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/orfarmli/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-commerce/plugins/woocommerce/CRED_Woocommerce.php on line 219

Did you check the compatibility problems:
deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

If the problem still persists, please provide your website database dump file in below private message box, thanks

Strangely, when I deactivated all my plugins (except Toolset and Woocommerce), the issue of the white /cart page instead or /checkout kept occurring. I then switched to the 2019 theme, and it worked, but with a different error: a bunch of Woocommerce error messages saying "Checkout is not available whilist your cart is empty". When I switched back to the Toolset Starter theme, and still worked with those same woocommerce error messages. Same when I reactivated all the other plugins.

It seems to be a compatibility problem with your theme files, please provide a copy of your website(you can put the duplicator package in your own google drive disk, and share the link in below private message box), I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Before I do that (we don't haven enough local space for full backup, so it will be complicated) I've noticed another error: [03-Jun-2019 21:43:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=69892 in /home/orfarmli/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007 - this has been occurring periodically, but I got it specifically when I did a test. Does that help at all?

The error logs show database problem of your website, but I am not sure if it is related with this thread, you can provide below two files only:
1) Your website database dump file
2) Your theme files package
Then there should not be space problem.

I have requested the permission to your google drive link, please make sure you have included both files in it:
1) Your website database dump file
2) Your theme files package

I granted permission for the Google Drive folder. Thanks.

An error I mentioned before that I thought was fixed recurred for the first time in about a week, and it seems related since Cred Commerce is where things aren't working: [05-Jun-2019 16:03:13 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/orfarmli/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-commerce/plugins/woocommerce/CRED_Woocommerce.php on line 219

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the files, will update here if there is anything found

The file you provided is export from backupbuddy plugin, but I don't have a copy of "backupbuddy" plugin in my localhost, so can not import the database dump files, please make the database dump file with mysql tools, for example: phpmyadmin, thanks

Sorry, I didn't see this reply earlier. A phpmyadmin export of the database is now in the Google Drive folder I previously shared with you.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Luo is on vacation this week. This is Minesh here and I'll take care of this ticket. Hope this is OK.

I tried to access the google drive link but I need permissions to access. Can you please share accessible google drive link? OR s it OK for you if Luo comes back to you next week?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.