Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] CRED / Forms redirection not working as expected

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by michaelS-13 vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Also, if this is any clue to what is happening, when I change the "What to show after submitting the form" in either Create Free Buyer Account or Create Free Seller Account to "Display a message instead of a form", both display the "Your Buyer/Seller Account has been created" message, leave the new Buyer/Seller on the "Create New Account Page" with the form no longer showing .. just Forgot Your Password.

On the Create Buyer/Seller Page in "What to show after ...", When I change it to the respective Buyer and Seller "Account pages", it shows "Please wait while being redirected" then goes to the correct account in the URL, but returns a 404.

Finally, the "What to show after ...", does not allow you to not select an action, so not sure which is taking over the result, since not of the obvious selection work, and neither does the php code redirections. Thanks.

Hello,

Are we talking about a Toolset form for creating wordpress user?
Can you take a screenshot for the form settings?
I need to duplicate the same problem and debug it in my localhost, thanks

This problem was related to another issue that is not yet resolved, but fixing one aspect of that problem seemed to have fixed this one. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.