Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] CRED form ist losing settings and notifications after Save

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

I was editing an existing CRED form that was working for many years.
After saving the form, CRED had lost important settings, esp. the relationsship to the post type, the notification after submitting the form and all email notifications.
This happened again and again. I was using CRED 1.9.2.

In the support thread I saw a similar problem that was resolved with the latest CRED version 1.9.5, so I made an update. But now I have this error:

/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/classes/cred-editor-addon.class.php" doesn't exist!

Solution:

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, in case it is a compatibility problem, please try this:

1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
For example, you are using Views 2.5, but the latest version is 2.5.2

2) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 6 Jahre.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

I was editing an existing CRED form that was working for many years.
After saving the form, CRED had lost important settings, esp. the relationsship to the post type, the notification after submitting the form and all email notifications.
This happened again and again. I was using CRED 1.9.2.

In the support thread I saw a similar problem that was resolved with the latest CRED version 1.9.5, so I made an update. But now I have this error:
/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/classes/cred-editor-addon.class.php" doesn't exist!
and the form is dysfunctional at all, the information is not saved at all.

Please help quickly as this is an productive form for orders!

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, in case it is a compatibility problem, please try this:

1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
For example, you are using Views 2.5, but the latest version is 2.5.2

1) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

2) If the problem still persists, please provide a database dump file (ZIP file) of your website in below private detail box, also point out the problem page URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

Hello,
I think I found a solution with the following steps:
- I downgraded CRED plugin to 1.9.2
- I exported and then deleted all forms
- I updated again to CRED 1.9.5
- I imported the forms again
After that everything worked fine again.

So the problem seems to be connected to the content of one of the forms (?). Do you have any idea how this could happen and how it can be avoided in the future?

cred2.JPG

Thanks for the details, I can import your database dump file into my localhost, with a fresh wordpress installation + The latest version of Toolset plugins(CRED), there are four CRED post forms in your website, I have tried all of them, edit the CRED form, click the "Update" button, it works fine, see screenshot: cred2.JPG, I can see the success message:
The post form was successfully saved

There isn't similar problem as you mentioned above:
"cred-editor-addon.class.php" doesn't exist!

So it should be a compatibility problem of your website.

For the new question:
Do you have any idea how this could happen and how it can be avoided in the future?
As I mentioned above, there isn't similar problem in my localhost with your database dump file, it should be a compatibility problem of your website, I suggest you keep on using the latest original version of Toolset plugins, feedback if there is any new PHP errors in your website.

Thx!

You are welcome

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.