Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Cred form. Display an image after upload.

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 5 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel
screenshot-cred-form.jpg

I have created a cred form. When I upload an image I Can´t see the uploaded image in the form and I can´t see the remove button.

The image is uploaded because I can see it in the front-end with views.

Hi, it could be a CSS issue caused by a conflict with your theme. If I can see this in the browser on your site, I may be able to make a recommendation. Please let me know how I can find this form on your site, and I will be glad to take a look. If you need to provide login credentials, please use the private reply fields here.

hidden link

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 11.38.29 AM.png

Okay the first thing I see on this page is that there are several JavaScript errors in the browser console. I can also see that you have a few plugins which could be causing conflicts with Toolset. Please try these troubleshooting steps first:
- Temporarily switch to a default theme like Twenty Seventeen, and temporarily deactivate all plugins except Toolset plugins. Then retest the form.
- If the problem is resolved, reactivate your theme and plugins one by one until the conflict is revealed.
- If the problem is not resolved, I can take a closer look.

Please let me know the results of this test.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.