Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] CRED custom taxonomy "select all" option

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 6 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

PZ

Hi, I am trying to add "select all" option to my custom taxonomy in CRED form. I searched through different topics in your forum with different jqueries but I can't make it work.

Could you help me , please?

Hi, there's not a feature to activate a "Select All" button for a CRED taxonomy field. This will require custom code, and depends on how your field is implemented (checkboxes, multiple select, etc). I can help you troubleshoot any code you have written, so if something is not working as expected I can take a look and offer some guidance. However our support policy is that we do not provide code that extends the functionality of Toolset here in the forums. We have a contractors portal where you can connect with developers who are able to do this type of work for a fee: https://toolset.com/contractors/

Here are a few hints to implement your own custom code in a CRED form:
- Use the namespace 'jQuery' instead of '$' to access jQuery inside a CRED form's JS panel
- Bind to the window's 'load' event to attach your own event listeners:

jQuery(window).bind('load', function(){
  // Add your event handlers here
  jQuery('input').change(function(event){
    // do something when inputs change
    // use jQuery instead of $
  });
});

If you have some code in place, I will be glad to help troubleshoot. Let me know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.