Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] CRED Commerce sending users to empty cart instead of checkout

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 19 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 4 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Ok. we've done some further troubleshooting on the issue raised in https://toolset.com/forums/topic/errors-with-cred-commerce/#post-1326579, and it's not theme related as support thought in that thread.

We found out that, when people were getting blank pages, they were ending up on /cart, instead of /checkout (which is where the form is supposed to send them). The page was appearing blank because we didn't have a layout for the cart, because we weren't using it. So, we added a layout for the cart, and found that people who were ending up there had empty carts - the product the form was supposed to add wasn't being added.

We then retried it with the 2019 theme, and got the same issue - the user went to /cart and got empty cart errors, instead of going to /checkout like it was supposed to. So, as I originally suspected, this isn't a theme related issue.

Furthermore, we are still occasionally getting a php error related to CRED Commerce (though we don't get it every time the error occurs, strangely): PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/orfarmli/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-commerce/plugins/woocommerce/CRED_Woocommerce.php on line 219

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

To debug this issue further, can you please send me duplicator package of your install.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

In addition to that, can you please add what page I should test to reproduce the issue. I need problem URL.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

cart_error_message.png

One thing I noticed looking at the cart errors we got (see screenshot) we get one that the cart is empty, and two that checkout is not available while the cart is empty. So the ultimate problems seems to be adding the product associated with the form to the users cart. If the product were there, it looks like woocommerce would proceed to checkout, but since it isn't it's dumping the users at their empty cart.

Hello,

Thanks for the details, I can log into your website and see the problem.

I assume we are talking about the same issue as your previous thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-post-form-that-requires-payment-going-to-blank-cart-page-instead/

In above thread, I have already tried your database dump file in my localhost with a fresh installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins, it works fine in my localhost.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-post-form-that-requires-payment-going-to-blank-cart-page-instead/page/2/#post-1270211

But your website is using 45 plugins, there might be some compatibility issues in your website.

We did not get full website duplicator package, if you need assistance to locate the problem plugin/theme, please provide the full website duplicator file, backupbuddy is also good for me.

I have enabled the private message box again, you can put the duplicator file into your own google drive disk, and share the link in private message box, thanks

I have requested for access to your file, please approve it, then update this ticket, thanks

Access has been granted. Sorry I forgot to include it originally.

Thanks for the details, I can download the files, will update here if there is anything found

I can import the package into my localhost, and I have tried it lots of time, but there isn't similar problem in my localhost, see the captured video:
hidden link

So the problem only exists in your website, it might be a compatibility problem/server problem, please try these:
1) Duplicate the same problem in another test site
2) Provide the test site credentials and FTP access in below private message box, I can try to locate the problem.

Thanks. The annoying thing about this problem is that it works sometimes, but many users are experiencing the issue. Do you have a link to where your test site is that I can try, just to confirm that it's not happening there? In your video, I did notice a long lag between pressing submit and the checkout page loading, which happens on our site too, and I suspect might be connected with the error, because when we first set this up and everything was working fine, we didn't have either the lag or the problem.

I will also set up another duplicate site on a different server, to see if it works there.

Thank you for looking into this.

I have installed and tested it in my localhost, so there isn't link to my test site, please let me know if you need a test site with the duplicator package you provided, I can setup it for you.

No problem. I'm in the process of setting up a test now - if I have any problems with that, I'll take you up on your offer, but I think this should work. And, if putting it on this hosting happens to solve the problem, then I can move the real site there.

Thanks.

OK, please update here if you still need assistance for it, thanks

Ok, I have a copy set up on different hosting at hidden link - initial tests there are positive, but, like I mentioned, not everyone encounters the problems, so we'll have more people test it. If you could give it a try, that would be great. The speed from clicking submit to getting to the cart seems to be better here, which is a good sign.

OK, please provide your new test site credentials and FTP access in below private message box, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.