Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] CRED Commerce post renewal with

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 6 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

Hello,

I have purchased WooCommerce Subscription to work with CRED Commerce in the goal of allowing user the ability to renew their posts themselves, but I cannot figure out how to do this. Is it possible for posts to be automatically deactivated/reactivated depending on the status of the users renewal payment?

The following support ticket suggests that this feature is not possible without modifications. Is this still true, or has Toolset since created native support this feature?

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-control-cpt-publish-status-with-woo-subscriptions/

Thanks,
Brent

Hi, there is no current feature that integrates CRED Commerce with this extension, unfortunately. WooCommerce Subscriptions offers an API that you can use, though. It may be possible to listen to membership change events and trigger some actions on the back end, like changing the publish status of some of the user's posts. Perhaps their support team could offer you some assistance in determining if any of these action hooks would be useful for you, since I'm not really familiar with this extension:
https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/subscriptions/develop/

If you need help triggering some Toolset functionality within a hook they set up for you, please let me know and I will be glad to take a look.

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your reply. This makes complete sense.

Can we keep this ticket open so I can request help with the action hooks when ready?

Yes, I will mark the ticket as pending an update from you. No need to reply right now, but if no reply is received in 30 days it will automatically close. If that happens, you may open a new ticket and refer to this one.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.