Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Create views for 3rd party post types

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Noman vor 7 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: I want to create a custom view or views for 3rd party plugin. Need access to those fields.

I visited this URL: N/A

I expected to see: N/A

Instead, I got: Forced to create a custom post type with only CRED and WP core form fields. How do I create new content templates or views for specific 3rd party plugin content fields.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Load non-Type custom fields.png

Hi Jan,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. By default, 3rd party plugins Custom Fields are added to be used inside a View or Content Template. For example WooCommerce custom fields. You will also see an option to load non-Types field, please see attached screenshot.

- However, some themes or plugins use Custom Fields starting with an underscore (for example: _price) to store related information. These fields are not being listed in the Views GUI by default, as they are supposed to be hidden from end users.

- You can follow this doc to learn more and display your missing custom fields created by 3rd party plugins: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/displaying-wordpress-custom-fields/using-third-party-hidden-fields/

- Please try above steps and if fields still do not show up, please let us know the plugin name and link so that we can test that at our end. In most cases the above solution works out well.

I hope it helps, have a great day.
Thank you

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Create views for 3rd party post types“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.