Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Create content template

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by morktron vor 3 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 3.35.44 pm.png

Hi, I'm trying to create a content template but something went wrong whilst it was saving and now in the admin area for templates it says

"There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

Everything is up to date, I'm running Php 7.4.11

I tried recreating a template but when I press save and check on the front end I see it is not using the template and the admin still says there is an error.

I tried selecting the templates directly from the database and trying again but still no joy. I hope you can help, thanks

Mark

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Do you have detals of the error? A summary would have been emailed to the site admin email address.

Full details will be in your debug log.

If you haven't already, turn on the debug log by editing your wp-config.php file and change the line with WP_DEBUG like so:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

That will create a debug.log file in your /wp-content/ directory which you can examine in any text editor. Try visiting the same page and then inspect the log.

Also, could you please share your debug info: hidden link

Hi Nigel, thanks for your help. I noticed I can't click the help button when I'm in the admin area at the template settings page: hidden link

Here is the debug log (I've removed the site URL), I noticed there was something about an error that will show up in a future version of PHP, so I've downgraded from 7.4 to 7.2

Thanks again, cheers Mark

[30-Oct-2020 23:15:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Invalid Content Template ID in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-content-template-embedded.class.php:88
Stack trace:
#0 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-post-object-wrapper.class.php(641): WPV_Content_Template_Embedded->post()
#1 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-post-object-wrapper.class.php(207): WPV_Post_Object_Wrapper->_get_title()
#2 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/inc/redesign/wpv-content-templates-listing-page.php(944): WPV_Post_Object_Wrapper->__get('title')
#3 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/inc/redesign/wpv-content-templates-listing-page.php(697): wpv_admin_menu_content_template_listing_by_type_row('usage-single')
#4 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-b in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-content-template-embedded.class.php on line 88
[30-Oct-2020 23:15:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Invalid Content Template ID in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-content-template-embedded.class.php:88
Stack trace:
#0 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-post-object-wrapper.class.php(641): WPV_Content_Template_Embedded->post()
#1 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-post-object-wrapper.class.php(207): WPV_Post_Object_Wrapper->_get_title()
#2 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/inc/redesign/wpv-content-templates-listing-page.php(944): WPV_Post_Object_Wrapper->__get('title')
#3 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/inc/redesign/wpv-content-templates-listing-page.php(697): wpv_admin_menu_content_template_listing_by_type_row('usage-single')
#4 /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-b in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-content-template-embedded.class.php on line 88
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:41 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:41 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:42 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:42 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:43 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:44 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:44 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:45 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:46:45 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant 'Version' - assumed ''Version'' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/themes/alex-adsett/functions.php on line 9
[30-Oct-2020 23:48:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Invalid Content Template ID in /home/****.com.au/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-content-template-embedded.class.php:88
Stack trace:

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Mark,

Would it be possible to provide a Duplicator copy of your website so we can investigate this issue closely? If Duplicator fails, use the WP All In One Migration plugin. And for both plugins, please exclude the uploads folder to reduce the size of the copy.
Your next reply will be private to let you share the download link safely.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Mark,

I believe that the issue is an inconsistency in the database. The option "wpv_options" keeps track of the content templates assignments. Currently, it has the ID 2069 for the custom post type Authors, but there is no content template with the same ID in the database.

In my local setup, I have updated the value of the option to remove this assignment, and it fixed the issue. The new value for the option is as follow:

a:6:{s:30:"support_spaces_in_meta_filters";i:0;s:35:"allow_views_wp_widgets_in_elementor";i:0;s:19:"default_user_editor";s:9:"gutenberg";s:18:"default_wpa_editor";s:9:"gutenberg";s:24:"view_cpt_literary-author";i:2009;}

Check this screenshot hidden link

If you are not comfortable with updating the database, please allow me FTP access to install the Adminer script that will help update the database. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely.
hidden link

Hi Jamal, I'm so sorry I took such a long time to get back to you. I just couldn't handle trying to work on this website, it's frustrating that Toolset is not working and my time to work on this is limited.

I changed that value in the database and the error message went away. However, now when I add a content template the error comes back again so I can't add content templates.

Maybe I should just delete the whole thing and start again?

I can give you the FTP details or web hosting login details, you can log in and use PhpMyAdmin which is already there. Let me know what is best for you, I promise I'll respond asap this time, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.