Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Content templates suddenly stopped working on our CPT

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by guyA-2 vor 4 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Hi there,

We have 3 custom post types set up: Case Studies, Clients and Marketing Packages.

The content on the single pages has stopped displaying but in Toolset we can see that the content is still there.
The content templates are set up and assigned to the single posts. Can you help us get this working again?

Thanks!

Guy

Hello,

Thanks for the details, I can log into your website and see the problems.

The problem should be in your theme "Oshin Child", after switch to the parent theme "Oshin", I can see those single posts of post types Case Studies, Clients and Marketing Packages work just fine.

Is there anything changed in your website recently? especially the "Oshin Child" theme.
Are you using some custom codes to change the_content filter result?

Here is a document about "Theme Support for Content Templates"
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/theme-support-for-content-templates/

For your reference.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
The issue was the single-[cpt].php templates.
They were all missing the WP loop.

Thanks again for your help!

Guy

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.