Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Content outside of wpv-loop-start not displaying

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by chrisH-10 vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: keep the functionality I had before updating the plugin from Version 2.4.1 to current

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got: hidden link

The loop editor of the archive looks like this:

[wpv-layout-start]
	[wpv-items-found]
<!-- Views: WP Archive for Projects -->
<div class="hero-video" style="background-image: url([types field='listing-image' size='large' url='true' resize='proportional' id='385'][/types]);">
  <div class="masthead-detail">
    <h1>Agency Reels</h1>
    <p><a href="/project/agency-reels/" class="view-project">View  All Agency Reels</a></p>
  </div>
</div>

[wpv-view name="menu-top"]
<!-- menu-work -->
[wpv-view name="menu-work"]

<div id="filtered-projects" class="filtered-projects"></div>
<div class="other-projects">
  <h1>Other Projects</h1>
</div>
<div class="projects-list">
	<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
  		<!-- projects-featured-list -->
		[wpv-view name="projects-featured-list"]
		<wpv-loop wrap="3" pad="true">
          [wpv-item index=1]
          <div class="three-up">
        	[wpv-view name="projects-thirds" ids="[wpv-post-id]"]
          [wpv-item index=2]
          [wpv-item index=other]
          </div>
		</wpv-loop>
	<!-- wpv-loop-end -->
</div>  
	[/wpv-items-found]
	[wpv-no-items-found]
		<strong>[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]No items found[/wpml-string]</strong>
	[/wpv-no-items-found]
[wpv-layout-end] 

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

The debug information of your website shows that it is using a fairly old version of Toolset Types plugin (2.3.5). We recommend updating our plugins to the latest versions, as soon as they're available (the current version for Types is 3.2.1).

During testing, I was not able to reproduce this behavior on my test website with the latest Views ( 2.7.1 ) and Types ( 2.3.5 & 3.2.1 ), either.

For further troubleshooting, I'll recommend updating all plugins to the latest versions and temporarily disable all non-Toolset plugins. You can then test the content from the views again, using your current theme and a default WordPress theme (like Twenty Seventeen), to rule out any code conflict.

In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message. I've set the next reply as private so that only you and our support team will have access to it.

Important note: Please make a complete backup of your website before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.