Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] change domain doesn't change all old url

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Beda vor 7 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel

Not sure why my support thread got marked as Resolved -> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/change-domain-doesnt-change-all-old-url/#post-480858

So where do i fill in and send the private details?

Usually that happens when you mistakenly click on "My issue is resolved" when replying to the Supporter.

Anyway I tested that issue as this:

1. Add a featured Image
2. Display it with [wpv-post-featured-image output='url']
3. Checked the output is correct
4. Updated my WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL)
5. Checked the Front end again, and the URL is correct.

Are you sure your Image (attachment URL) is properly updated after the migration?
Here you can read more about this:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/

Related to cache, yes, Views has a cache mechanism, but that would be invalidated after opening the Post or so in a differetn Browser, or even after updating the Post Itself.

Please let me know if after the above steps you can confirm to have properly migrated the site and run the updates.

If then the issue persist, please use the next form to add the login details.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.