Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Broken Links on Multiple Pages

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by michaelS-13 vor 6 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel

Every link on this page https://toolset.com/learn/build-directory-classifieds-sites-using-toolset/ leading to an area for further inquiry is a 404, like training course Part I. Seems like you need to run a broken links check on the site. Trying to answer a question is made more difficult with so many broken links. Thanks.

Thanks, I reported this for fastest handling.

toolset-maps Broken Link.png

Another broken link: https://toolset.com/?page_id=362081#toolset-maps

I run into 1 or 2 of these daily. Do you want me to keep reporting them here?

It is very difficult to follow a subject thread when the next logical link is broken. Becomes necessary to go back out into the General Documentation level and drill back down to the subject that abended with a broken link. Why would a link as important to the toolset schema as page_id=362081#toolset-maps be broken? Suggest again that someone run a "broken links" analysis on the documentation and fix them en masse to significantly improve user support. Thanks.

There is no need.
As I have been informed, those Links are broken as waiting for a publication of the linked DOC.
I, of course, pointed out how bad this is, for you as user and for us as Supporters, if we have incomplete Documentation.

Actions are taken now about this, and the links should be working (or removed) soon.

In case you need help, please let me know.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.