Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Bootstrap 4 compatibility

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
Can you use Toolset with Bootstrap 4.

Solution:
We will update Toolset to use Bootstrap 4, but that hasn't happened yet.

In the meantime if you are using a theme that loads Bootstrap 4 you can disable Toolset from loading Bootstrap 3 on the Toolset > Settings page. Experience suggests it mostly works fine, just a few tweaks here and there are required that you will need to be on the lookout for.

100% of people find this useful.

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Ljuba vor 5 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

==> Tell us what you are trying to do?

I have simple question. As far I can see, Toolset don't have intention to go to Bootstrap 4, but also don't have option for third part support (as it is for 2 and 3).

What to do (how to set Toolset) for Bootstrap 4 supported by child theme?

P.S. Website was down (broken) and now is on (fresh install) after some fixes (same creds) and now I should also to clean Bootstrap form mixed codes.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Updating to support Bootstrap 4 is on our to-do list but is still not under active development (there are always a *lot* of things on the to-do list), which means that it won't be added for at least a couple of months.

I will push for it to be added to the next development cycle and not postponed any longer than that.

In the meantime if you are using a theme that loads Bootstrap 4 you can disable Toolset from loading Bootstrap 3 on the Toolset > Settings page. Beda has some experience using Bootstrap 4 with Toolset and says it mostly works fine, just a few tweaks here and there are required that you will need to be on the lookout for.

Thanks. That all what I need to know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.