Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Blog Title not displaying on blog page but do on archives

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
Blog title not displaying on archive page.

Solution:
Actually, this is a case where there is no issue but there is the issue.

The blog title displaying on both page actually but on archive page due to some CSS overriding the color of title text as white color and archive has white color background.

The proposed solution you can check with the following link:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/blog-title-not-displaying-on-blog-page-but-do-on-archives/#post-374311

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by cathieH vor 8 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: make the blog post titles show up in a blog list for the blog page. I'm creating a custom blog post layout and its the same as I've created for the archive which works perfectly. However increating a view that I've placed the shortcode onto the blog page, it doesn't output the titles correctly.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link the same structure and layout as on the archives. The code is exactly the same.

Instead, I got: a blog list layout that is missing the titles.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked your link:
hidden link

The thing is that actually title are there but it overlaped with white color text. You can see it when you press CTRL + A key - and it will highlight all title as well.

I suggest you should investigate and change CSS for your title anchor.

I'm so sorry, I should have spotted that. Thank you for the tip and advice.
Cathie.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.