[Gelöst] Beitragsreferenz

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by wernerB vor 1 Woche, 2 Tage.

Assigned support staff: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

Ich versuche:

URL der/meiner Website, auf der das Problem auftritt: hidden link

Ich habe Beiträge durch Beitragsreferenzfelder miteinander verknüpft.
Seit dem letzten Update von Toolset funktionieren die Referenzfelder nicht mehr.
Bisher hat sich eine Liste der möglichen Beiträge des mit dem Referenzfeld verbundenen Beitragtyps geöffnet. Das funktioniert nicht mehr

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

I hope you wouldn't mind if I follow up in English.

While looking into a couple of your "lokalionews" custom post types, I noticed that the post reference fields are showing correctly. ( screenshot: hidden link )

Are you experiencing this issue on a particular page or post? If that is correct, please share the link where the issue can be seen.

Important: The post reference fields use a special script to show the post-selection drop-down. If there are any script conflicts on a web page, they may not function as expected.

For any page where these fields are not showing correctly, please check browser's console for any errors/warnings.
( ref: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors )

Please let me know if you have any further information.

regards,
Waqar

Yes, english is ok.
And yes, in stored cutom Posts there are the post reference fields showing correctly.
The problem is, that I can not select the reference in such a reference field, when I am editing a new post in lokalionews.

I made a form hidden link , that works and the reference Shows up as a list.
But the fields dont't work, when I am creating a new post using the WordPress backend Dashboard

I did not look, if there is a JavaScript conflict. Can make that tomorrow.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thanks for the update and for sharing further details.

I tested with a new draft lokalionews post ( "test lokalionew TS support" ) and it seems to save values in both post reference fields, from the WordPress admin area.

There are a number of errors shown in the browser's console ( screenshot: hidden link ), but they should be fixed if you'll update "WordPress-Adresse (URL) " and "Website-Adresse (URL)" fields at WP Admin -> Einstellungen -> Allgemein to have "hidden link", instead of "hidden link".

I would recommend to test these fields with all browser extensions disabled and share a screenshot of how these fields are shown when they don't work.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!