Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Assign Categories to Posts submitted with Post Form

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by lilianS-2 vor 4 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have a Post Form that has fields to select categories, but submitted posts are all "Uncategorized" no matter what I select. What code should I add?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Hi Minesh,

I know you are off the clock soon. Would it be possible to assign this ticket to another agent while you are offline? My issues today are more time sensitive than usual.

Thank you for being so great!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As you can see with the following post - I've created that post using the Form: hidden link
=> hidden link

If you see the post in admin - it already attached the correct terms. Please check taxonomy meta boxes "Yoga Training" and "Yoga Retreats and Conferences" and "Yoga Teaching Jobs".

There is no option on form hidden link to select the category that is why it's just assigned the Uncategorized to category taxonomy.

Thank you! I just noticed that. Is there documentation to add "Select Category" to the view using check boxes? (I tried searching earlier). That's what I was trying to ask the support agent who delivered me the solution but I wasn't clear!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.