Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] After post expiration set status to archived

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas vor 6 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Carlos Rojas.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: set custom post status after expiration to archived

I visited this URL: I have installed archived plugin and created post status archived manually

I expected to see: when creating cred form, selection "set post status after expiration" should contain status archived.

Instead, I got: I can manually change post status to archived as there is such option. But there is no such option in cred form and in "Settings for post expiration" widget.

Please help to fix that, as for SEO reasons I want posts to be accessible after expiration by direct links, but not to be shown in the frontend results.

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hello Ernest,
Thank you for contacting Toolset support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Could you tell me the link of the archive plugin you are using?

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Carlos

Hi,

I'm using

hidden link

But I tried to add post status manually - same problem 🙁

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ernest,

Unfortunately, custom status management in WordPress is not solid yet, and it does not properly work in most of the cases.

In this link you will find a similar issue https://toolset.com/forums/topic/please-add-custom-post-status-support-to-cred-expiration-feature/

This falls into custom development and providing specific solutions for custom code isn't within our scope of support.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Carlos

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.