Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Adding image before checkbox option

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 4 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel
Capture d’écran, le 2019-11-01 à 12.25.26.png
Capture d’écran, le 2019-11-01 à 12.25.02.png

I am trying to:

Add image before each individual checkbox option with a title

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

No page yet

I expected to see:

I'm trying the solution found here : https://toolset.com/forums/topic/checkboxes-with-images/

Instead, I got:

When I add my HTML code before the title and hit save button and reload the custom field admin page, the HTML code just disappear and only shows the text. How can I make sure that the HTML img tag stay in place?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jean,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Unfortunately this is not possible any to achieve anymore as HTML is not allowed to be a value of the Title attribute for the checkboxes field.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi,

That would be an awesome upgrade of the plugin. We can see a lot of form out there with images instead of text next to checkbox.

I will check if any freelance guy could make it work for me.

Thank you!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jean,

At this point I would suggest opening a feature request for this so that our development team can have a look at it to flesh out a feature like this.
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

You can use the link above to open a new feature request for this.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jean,

It seems we already have an escalated ticket on this one.

No need to submit a feature request. I will add this one to our already existing ticket.

Thanks,
Shane

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

Just to let you know the developer has added a workaround to the erratum for this issue which you can try: https://toolset.com/errata/html-in-toolset-custom-field-labels-is-stripped-when-saving-the-fields/

The solution itself will be included in the next release of Types.

Thank you Nigel for this update! I'm not in a rush to make it work now so I will wait the next Type update. Thank you very much!!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jean,

This issue has now been fixed in our latest release

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.