Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] add layout into pages by shortcode ?

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem: Is it possible to insert a Layout in a page using a shortcode?

Solution: No, it's not currently possible to use shortcodes to display Layouts. You could use Content Templates instead, since they can be displayed using shortcodes and edited with the Block Editor (Gutenberg).

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Akhil vor 4 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

Hi guys, just checking if its possible to add layout into pages by shortcode ?

you may ask why this weird request, fair enough,
layout pages don't have much control of the third party plugins function.
only for wp core pages.

Toolset Layouts cannot be displayed with ShortCodes natively.
You can display Layouts only either thru the native the_content() or the_ddlayout(), the Toolset function to render Layouts.

But since Toolset Layouts is in maintenance (https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-theme-integration/), and if this is a new site, I would suggest not using Layouts here.

You might user Content Templates, they can be shown with a ShortCode and be edited with Gutenberg.

Thank you,
Didn't really bother to look at the blocks editor after reading it doesn't fully support wpv-conditional.

its an old site, i guess i have to redo all back if i were to ditch layout plugin, which is loved to ditch.

Didn't really bother to look at the blocks editor after reading it doesn't fully support wpv-conditional.
Blocks currently supports wpv-conditional as much as Layouts supports wpv-conditional. I mean that you can still use wpv-conditional in text editors in the Block editor. Block-level integration with conditionals in the Block editor will continue to improve as the Toolset Blocks project moves forward.

Let us know if you have questions about that.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.